At LA Lawyers, our personal injury lawyers value education and helping students in need. We recognize that school tuition can be a very significant expense. In addition to ever increasing tuition, students may be responsible for paying for housing and other school-related expenses. Attending a school can cost students hundreds of thousands of dollars. LA Lawyers is proud to offer financial help to students and their families, in the form of $1,500 scholarships, to individuals who are currently attending a university or college in The United States.
Applicants must submit a three to five minute video on why they deserve the LA Lawyers Scholarship.
• Applicants must be full or part-time college students in good standing with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
• Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit a resume.
• Please email transcript and video submissions to email@example.com
• Video submissions will be judged on creativity and originality.
• Scholarship materials must be submitted by May 31, 2021
We look forward to considering your submissions. To contact LA Lawyers, please call us at (213) 529-9377.